Plumbing failure, faulty appliances and natural disasters are among the causes of Water Damage to a property. Global’s certified team of water technicians are available to immediately respond, assess the damage and get to work to resolve and restore property. Fast on-site action is extremely important in preventing further damage from happening. Our trained and certified team members at Global Restoration in Georgia are equipped to help you restore your property to better than pre-loss condition in an efficient and high-quality way.
“Structural Emergency Mitigation Services” means making sure Global is one of the first responders on-site.
Our Structural Emergency Mitigation Services prevent further damage from happening, therefore reducing the overall damage to property. Our technicians’ “trained eye” detects items that can be saved before they are considered “unsalvageable” due to the repercussions of standing water and/or microbial growth.
IICRC trained water technicians perform the following:
• Contents Drying provided to salvage personal property
• Structural Drying performed using specialized equipment and techniques to extract water effectively
• Specialty Drying: Hardwood Flooring, Concrete, Crawl and Confined Spaces
• Sewage Removal: Cleaning Decontamination
• Mold Remediation following all EPA and OSHA guidelines
• Odorox Technology to eradicate or prevent odor caused by standing water or mold
• Anti-Microbial Treatments: Preventing Mold Growth
• Complete Rebuild Services including all interior and exterior construction